News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

Quote from: McGrupp on October 05, 2011, 03:41:39 PM
Quote from: kellerb on October 03, 2011, 04:33:53 PM
I saw spotting.

beat it, n00b. you just don't understand our sense of humor.

:wink:

disclaimer: that was a joke and not a defensive statement.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

Thought this was a pretty cool shot pre-show.

gah

Looking out from the drums is always a sweet shot. Def dig that pic.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

Quote from: goodabouthood on October 06, 2011, 11:14:27 AM
Looking out from the drums is always a sweet shot. Def dig that pic.

You know this.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

JPhishman

Help>Slip>ELEVEN>Franklins last night?!

Sick

I gotta hear that.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

sMILEy

Any one heading to Manchester or Portland??
Still unsure which show i'm doing. I really prefer doing Portland, but Manchester is closer.

mehead

Quote from: sMILEy on October 25, 2011, 09:30:07 PM
Any one heading to Manchester or Portland??
Still unsure which show i'm doing. I really prefer doing Portland, but Manchester is closer.

susep and I are hitting Portland, and i think Undermind might be as well but not sure

mini paug meet up at Gritty's?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

zimbra

Getting close to the St. Louis show that I am thinking about hitting up.  How are they playing lately?  Is it worth a 7 hour drive, $60 ticket, and feeling like shit all day Monday for class (it's a sunday night show) ?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

fastfingers12

Quote from: zimbra on October 26, 2011, 04:26:58 PM
Getting close to the St. Louis show that I am thinking about hitting up.  How are they playing lately?  Is it worth a 7 hour drive, $60 ticket, and feeling like shit all day Monday for class (it's a sunday night show) ?
I want to go
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

Lifeboy

Quote from: fastfingers12 on October 26, 2011, 09:06:52 PM
I want to go

DOITDOIT.

I found out I'm not moving to Denver until after Thanksgiving, so it will be easier for me to make it. Shawns going as well  :roll:

fastfingers12

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 26, 2011, 09:22:55 PM
I want to go

DOITDOIT.

I found out I'm not moving to Denver until after Thanksgiving, so it will be easier for me to make it. Shawns going as well  :roll:
Have you bought your ticket yet?
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

Lifeboy

Quote from: fastfingers12 on October 26, 2011, 09:34:29 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on October 26, 2011, 09:22:55 PM
I want to go

DOITDOIT.

Have you bought your ticket yet?

Nope, but I think a friend of mine may have an extra. So I'll prob just buy his when I decide if I'm going or not