News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2011-08-09/10 Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey’s, Stateline, NV - ROLL CALL

Started by mbw, April 11, 2011, 02:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

I want to go to this more than anything in the world. I may make this my graduation present (my dad's parents sent him on dead tour when he graduated so it seems only fair).
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Caravan2001

wish I could go  :|  Should be the shows of the summer, but I have family vacation.  I'll be in Cape Cod.  Redrum and I will be crying in each others beers.... :cry:

emay

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

emay

Quote from: whatapiper on April 12, 2011, 12:01:38 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on April 12, 2011, 11:04:34 AM
Is there any camping around here?

Camping around a huge lake? Never

There are a ton of cheap hotels too. This trip might work out! :rawk: :rawk:

anthrax

I'M IN!  Just made the decision.  This has Telluride vibe written all over it :banana:

burmesepython

IN! Suite reserved. Tickets requested.

:rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

G. Augusto

Caravan2001

Quote from: G. Augusto on April 13, 2011, 08:26:41 PM
Pretty sweet venue.

:lol:

Bad angle or not, that place is tiny, so it should be sick....Plus you can play cards all night after....I actually really like Tahoe and have always had a blast there. So, I just ordered tickets for these, and might try and go if I get tix through the lottery...I had told myself I was not going because I thought I was going to be in Cape Cod, but I don't fly east until Thursday night at 11, which gives me plenty of time to fly back from Tahoe that morning. Now I just need to figure out vacation  time and how to afford it!

Caravan2001

G. Augusto

mattstick

Superfreakie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 12, 2011, 10:07:51 AM
Should be the shows of the summer, but I have family vacation.

Gorge will be the shows of the summer. (these will be like T-ride held up against the Greeks)
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

yeah, its gonna really suck to camp out here and see two phish shows....