News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2011-08-09/10 Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey’s, Stateline, NV - ROLL CALL

Started by mbw, April 11, 2011, 02:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 16, 2011, 03:15:47 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 12, 2011, 10:07:51 AM
Should be the shows of the summer, but I have family vacation.

Gorge will be the shows of the summer. (these will be like T-ride held up against the Greeks)

I hope you're right....I had VERY low expectations for the Greek last year as it was the tour kick-off, but they pulled it out....I am really doubting I can make this work, so I am hoping Gorge and Hollywood at least have one good set out of six!

mbw

every venue looks sweet when filming an unoccupied lot.   :roll:
and tahoe just thawed out from the worst winter in their history, which is like the worst on the east coast x10.  that might take in effect that ugly pavement.

they will prolly fix that.

this venue and area will be great and these two haters will be at home.

Caravan2001

mbw

not talking at you.

talking at #1 hater and "if i was there it was awesome, if i'm not its the worst"

Caravan2001

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on April 16, 2011, 05:04:18 PM
not talking at you.

talking at #1 hater and "if i was there it was awesome, if i'm not its the worst"

I know....just defending myself anyway.  I honestly don't care if Phish plays in a garbage dump.  If I am there with my friends and live music is coming out of the speakers, I'm having fun...

mbw

JPhishman

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 16, 2011, 05:14:10 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on April 16, 2011, 05:04:18 PM
not talking at you.

I know....just defending myself anyway.  I honestly don't care if Phish plays in a garbage dump.  If I am there with my friends and live music is coming out of the speakers, I'm having fun...

yeah. bud.

:-D
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

whatapiper

Either I'm hallucinating or WTU? is not on the rollcall for Tahoe  :?
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: whatapiper on April 16, 2011, 07:45:57 PM

im only a maybe at this point.

Im taking one class over the summer and this show conflicts with finals week.   I'm going to email my teacher soon to see if i can work something out  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

mbw

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 16, 2011, 07:53:07 PM

Im taking one class over the summer and this show conflicts with me being weak.   I'm going to email my teacher soon to see if i can work something out  :wtu:

fyp.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Caravan2001

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 16, 2011, 07:53:07 PM

Im taking one class over the summer and this show conflicts with finals week.   I'm going to email my teacher soon to see if i can work something out  :wtu:

So basically Finals Week conflicts with ALL of the West Coast tour?  :shakehead:  But you're only taking one class.....phew!

Bobafett

this is going to be a special place to see the boys.  I just hope the gorge isn't two nights of them tryin to remember how to play together again.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

G. Augusto

Love how people get so pissy about 3.0.
Have fun with the same 'ol show in a crappy parking lot.