News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Riviera Maya - Jan. 13-15, 2017

Started by rowjimmy, April 12, 2016, 03:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Nedstruzz on January 04, 2017, 02:59:52 PM
One week!  Who's staying at the Palace?

Me and the lady will be there!

Lets hang.
Bring in the dude!

Nedstruzz

Awesome.  Just like last year I'll be with a crew of 15-20 in the Fishman bathing suits on the Palace beach each day.  If you can find any of the ladies wearing the Fishman Bikini's they should be able to point you in my direction.  Just ask for Ned.

I'll be slightly more shady and elusive as the night rolls on......  8-)

Friday we are doing the snorkeling trip so probably won't be on the beach Friday. 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Nedstruzz on January 05, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
Awesome.  Just like last year I'll be with a crew of 15-20 in the Fishman bathing suits on the Palace beach each day.  If you can find any of the ladies wearing the Fishman Bikini's they should be able to point you in my direction.  Just ask for Ned.

I'll be slightly more shady and elusive as the night rolls on......  8-)

Friday we are doing the snorkeling trip so probably won't be on the beach Friday.

Awesome. We'll run into each other.

It happens every time.

Ahhhh Phish. Simply the best.
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

whatapiper

Are we there yet?

Anyone flying down with party favors?
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Caravan2001

Quote from: whatapiper on January 07, 2017, 05:43:00 PM
Are we there yet?

Anyone flying down with party favors?

Pretty much everyone.  Though most people I know got the nose candy down there.  The rest is a cinch to bring.  Even if you don;t bring anything yourself (and it's easy to get in with whatever), people down there have it.  Pretty sure you will not want for anything down there.  Trust me.  There is a ton of everything.  Everywhere.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

whatapiper

Sounds about right, it would be nice to have something to contribute. My wife is drawing the line on bringing flowers down. Cartridge pens are a joke to me with my tolerance but it will have to do!
beginning to end
we belong

Caravan2001

Quote from: whatapiper on January 08, 2017, 12:51:38 PM
Sounds about right, it would be nice to have something to contribute. My wife is drawing the line on bringing flowers down. Cartridge pens are a joke to me with my tolerance but it will have to do!

When you go off the plane there is a bunch lanes and you either get a green light or a red light.  If you get a green light, which happens about 80% of the time, you just walk right though.  If you get a red light like I did, they literally unzip your back, touch the top of your clothes and tell you to have a nice day.  The last thing they want to do is stop tourists from coming in and spending money in their country.  Everyone walks right in.  Coming back in to the US is a whole different story though.  We came through Dallas and it was hectic.

Hicks

I don't know if they have them up there, but I have found the carts by Who? to be stronger than other brands.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

whatapiper

Quote from: Hicks on January 08, 2017, 02:38:13 PM

I don't know if they have them up there, but I have found the carts by Who? to be stronger than other brands.

I'll check it out, I seem to always be disappointed with them. Other than that I'm keeping it simple with a couple other favors. 
beginning to end
we belong

runawayjimbo

Last night I was packing my suitcase to go to Jersey City (ugh) for work for the week and I realized that a year ago I was packing for a much more anticipated trip. Definitely jealous and happy (mostly jealous) for all you dudes going, especially the first timers. It is an experience unlike any you've ever been a part of. Just keep reminding yourself that it's actually happening and not some unbelievable dream because I swear it doesn't feel like it could possibly be real.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy

Quote from: runawayjimbo on January 09, 2017, 10:19:46 AM
Last night I was packing my suitcase to go to Jersey City (ugh) for work for the week and I realized that a year ago I was packing for a much more anticipated trip. Definitely jealous and happy (mostly jealous) for all you dudes going, especially the first timers. It is an experience unlike any you've ever been a part of. Just keep reminding yourself that it's actually happening and not some unbelievable dream because I swear it doesn't feel like it could possibly be real.

You've got Jersey City instead of Mexico?
I feel pretty good about simply staying home again compared to that.