News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upgraded forums - please report anything weird!

Started by tet, March 20, 2006, 12:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

we're now up to date w/ social media

at the top of every thread you'll find links to share every thread on your favorite social networking / media sites. 

please test them all if you have an account to those sites.  thanks. 
-AD_

guyforget

also added a list of all active users w/in past 24 hours on the main page

kinda cool

Total visitor Forum members in the last 24 hours : 120
-AD_

guyforget

-AD_

G. Augusto

One thing...
If you look at a user's total posts, you can click on one of their posts to quote it, but it only brings you back to the beginning of that particular thread and not their specific post.

redrum

Quote from: guyforget on February 06, 2010, 01:34:43 AM

kinda cool

saw that. it's cool.
digging the new look too. :beers:
nice work!
:clap:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

guyforget

Quote from: G. Augusto on February 06, 2010, 02:09:58 AM
One thing...
If you look at a user's total posts, you can click on one of their posts to quote it, but it only brings you back to the beginning of that particular thread and not their specific post.

got an example, g?  for instance, if i go to look at all of your posts:

http://week4paug.net/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=1866

and i click the link highlighted in the attached image, it takes me directly to that post

Quote from: redrum on February 06, 2010, 02:17:09 AM
Quote from: guyforget on February 06, 2010, 01:34:43 AM

kinda cool

saw that. it's cool.
digging the new look too. :beers:
nice work!
:clap:

danke
-AD_

G. Augusto

Quote from: guyforget on February 06, 2010, 02:23:15 AM
Quote from: G. Augusto on February 06, 2010, 02:09:58 AM
One thing...

got an example, g?  for instance, if i go to look at all of your posts:

Actually...it's all there, but the new font is bigger and the tail end of the link gets cut off....

If I minimize the font, I can get the entire link in there...

guyforget

i fixed the font bug

it was because i added a new item to the news and didnt close my <font> tag

ive done it before so i knew what it was immediately, as id just updated the news when i first saw the enlarged font

so that should be good
-AD_

guyforget

im done w/ active modification

time to sit back and let the bugs and complaints roll in

so lay it on me, whatcha got now?

keep in mind that support for "core" theme will be minimal

-AD_

Mr Minor

Nice job guyforget.  The new setup looks good and the new features seem to be pretty sweet. 

+k, er I mean -k for all the hard work!  (you want the negative karma, right??)   :?

contact420

Nice job on the upgrades fellas.  Well Done.

I know you guys are probably working out the  final details for this wonderful upgrade, but I was wondering why I lost my Dances With Llama's  status and my Gold Star?

Did I do something or offend anybody???
Goin' Where Those Chilly Winds Don't Blow

mistercharlie

Not a bug at all, I just think it's funny and didn't know where else to post it. Plus it is something kinda weird.

I like how in the 'Active Members' at the top of every thread the membernames are Original names. Like JJ is still Jezmund420 Undermind is still deuce2_420 and Aug is Penelope.  :lol:  Not to mention Hood....

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

McGrupp

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 06, 2010, 10:19:07 AM
Not a bug at all, I just think it's funny and didn't know where else to post it. Plus it is something kinda weird.

I like how in the 'Active Members' at the top of every thread the membernames are Original names. Like JJ is still Jezmund420 Undermind is still deuce2_420 and Aug is Penelope.  :lol:  Not to mention Hood....

:laugh: I noticed the same thing
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

gah

Quote from: McGrupp on February 06, 2010, 10:26:42 AM
Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 06, 2010, 10:19:07 AM

:laugh: I noticed the same thing

Broken Engrish! ha ha ha! Still cracks me up!

As a side note, this  :lol: laughing guy doesn't fully represent my laughter as well as the old laughing emoticon!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

Quote from: goodabouthood on February 06, 2010, 11:19:43 AM
As a side note, this  :lol: laughing guy doesn't fully represent my laughter as well as the old laughing emoticon!

Yeah he only seems slightly amused as opposed to the old guy who looked all out laughing.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.