News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New thread for the Wikka Wiki Wikipaug.

Started by jephrey, April 14, 2006, 10:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

k, just added this hack as well:

http://wikkawiki.org/KickTheDonkey?show_comments=0

now, any links on the same server (=week4paug.net) will not show as external links!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jedifunk

^^ sick!  no infinity symbol!  thanks again for all your work tet!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jedifunk

ok, so these anchors... do we still need all of that convoluted html for every anchor?
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

no... read on the previous page how to do them properly.

however, i do not know how to make it jump to a target on a DIFFERENT page, only to targets on the same page.  i've written the author of the script and he said he'll try to help me out next week.
-Phish

jephrey

That is radical!

You guys wanna go ride bmx bikes after school?  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

applause around.

I see setlists2.  Is that a sandbox or should we just copy that code over to setlists?  We only have that "target on a different page" in a few places.  Obviously on the year and tour pages, and the details page.  Probably on song pages and venue pages as well.  The major factor is the same page BS which looks great now.

J :mrgreen:
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

August

Quote from: jephrey on April 14, 2006, 10:53:32 PM
That is radical!

You guys wanna go ride bmx bikes after school?  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

J :mrgreen:

tet

sure, make Setlist2 the sandbox for now.  i just cloned it to play around but got tied up with some other stuff... like trying to recover about 250 gigs from one of my dying HDs...

lemme know if u need anything else for the time being.  i like displaying my mad h4x0r sk1||z -- 7h3y pwnz j00!!
-Phish

jedifunk

ok, so whats the deal... i've got some time here over the weekend to pump a bunch of stuff out... but i'm not starting till i get the go ahead...

in the meantime, i guess i'll dink around with the year page and try to get it setup like our old one...
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

tet

there are also tons of appearance themes we can toy with, unless u guys are happy with the current layout...  i think it's a bit plain, but simple is good too. 
-Phish

jedifunk

i still dont understand how the anchors work...

{{anchor name="Test"}} - where does that go?  in front of this: [[Test]] ??

what about this?

{{anchor target="Test"}} ??
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

jedifunk

where do i go to look at appereances?  i'd wouldnt mind spicing it up some
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

tet

Quote from: jedifunk on April 15, 2006, 11:48:30 AM
i still dont understand how the anchors work...

{{anchor name="Test"}} - where does that go?  in front of this: [[Test]] ??

what about this?

{{anchor target="Test"}} ??

ok, let's say you want to set a target for 1998, just above the 1998 section in the code, you'd do:

{{anchor name="1998"}}

then, up above, where you have a listing of all years, you'd have:

{{anchor target="1998" text="1998"}}, which would output something that looks like 1998 and when clicked on, would jump down to the target named 1998 further down the page.
-Phish

jedifunk

funny, cuz that wasnt working for me... i was hoping i hadnt lost my mind!
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

tet

is it working for you now?

also, just added a bunch of CSS stylesheets.  i'm gonna have to prune that list a bit, but set the current default to black.css (i think it looks dope).  you can modify them to your preference and save as a new theme.
-Phish

jedifunk

not a big fan of the black... but i do like the ability to change it!

also most of those .css templates are bunk... they are mostly the same 5-6 themes over and over..
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio