News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

Quote from: zimbra on February 02, 2016, 11:44:33 PM
Jason Isbell on 2/13

nice! enjoy! Loved his show here, def going to see him again at red rocks this summer.

whatapiper

It has been a fantastic week for music, I saw kung fu for the first time last Saturday night, Wednesday night had a chance to see Mike again, probably my favorite Mike show to date. Saw Lettuce last Night and they brought the deep space funk as usual, killer killer show.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

whatapiper

Terrapin Flyers/Melvin Seals next Wednesday then....

String Dusters 2/18
Skerik/Andy Coe 2/25
Galactic 2/26
Umphreys 3/11
Umphreys 3/12
Yonder 3/17
Dark Star Orchestra 3/31
moe. 4/16

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: whatapiper on February 06, 2016, 07:25:04 PM
Terrapin Flyers/Melvin Seals next Wednesday then....

String Dusters 2/18
Skerik/Andy Coe 2/25
Galactic 2/26
Umphreys 3/11
Umphreys 3/12
Yonder 3/17
Dark Star Orchestra 3/31
moe. 4/16

That's a fun looking lineup.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

New Mastersounds tonight! at this newish burlesque bar, capacity is like 200-300
Then tomorrow, WEEN!  :rawk:
and sunday WEEN!  :beerbang: :crazy:
and prob saturday ween but still on the lookout for a ticket

PIE-GUY

Luck Reunion out on Willie's Land (Luck, TX is a fake town built as a movie set back in the 80's). They just announced the line-up. Lotta names I don't recognize... some I do. Willie closes out the night. Nothing better than seeing Willie play his own literal backyard.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on February 11, 2016, 04:33:33 PM
New Mastersounds tonight! at this newish burlesque bar, capacity is like 200-300

You have a review of the Ween shows?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 23, 2016, 03:47:13 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on February 11, 2016, 04:33:33 PM

You have a review of the Ween shows?

I'll get start working on it. But if you want the short review: it fuckin rawked. They transferred really well to a arena stage and they performed at an arena level. Very few sound issues and they were ironed out by Saturday. Set lists were great no repeats. Think it was 93 songs played somewhere around there. Lots of brown bust outs. Saturday and Sunday featured mid set acoustic songs which they rarely ever do anymore. They sounded and looked great. Go see them if you have a chance. The boognish is back!

sophist

Panic tonight in Savannah.  Just hit the road. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

shoreline99

Anders Osborne tonight at the cap with the Mrs..

Date nite at its finest.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mopper_smurf

I am Oak w/ This Leo Sunrise tonight. Folk goodness.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

pcr3

The Jauntee tonight and tomorrow night. If you're into FB, check Scott's page for the stream some time after 10:30 tonight.   :banana:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on February 26, 2016, 01:24:46 PM
The Jauntee tonight and tomorrow night. If you're into FB, check Scott's page for the stream some time after 10:30 tonight.   :banana:

5th member at the helm.  :beers:

Igbo

John Medeski w/ Johnny Vidacovich in New Orleans