News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on September 08, 2009, 04:41:46 PM
Quote from: blatboom on September 08, 2009, 03:44:08 PM
I came for RJ snarkyness and was not disappointed.

At this point it is time for me to remind you that you have a picture of Axe Lovin, so that RJ can remind me that I also dig on Mandy Moore.

oh I'm not a Bisco fan.  I was being sincere.

disco

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 08, 2009, 03:06:28 PM
I haven't locked this thread yet?
:-P

:lol:
many times....that's why I send you $$ each month to re-open it. I send it to faux first so if it's not getting there we know why  :samurai:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: blatboom on September 08, 2009, 06:41:12 PM

At this point it is time for me to remind you that you have a picture of Axe Lovin, so that RJ can remind me that I also dig on Mandy Moore.

I know.  That's why I pointed out that you are a huge fan of the "McLovins".

;)

:tte:

Yes, I have stated that Mandy Moore has brought me to tears with her beauty, awesomeness and her inner strength.

I am not ashamed of this, and I'm also not ashamed to admit that I like the song "The Scientist" by Coldplay.  However, most of their music leaves me

And thirdly, RowJimmy, I'm sorry that I spent all of the money intended to bribe you on Two P.B.R's, a bag of M and M's and two "lucy" cigarettes.  I feel as tho I was doing both Disco and you a Service, because I was sure that when you discovered that five dollars was all that Disco thought your loyalty was worth, both you and Disco would be dissapointed in the outcome.

sophist

Quote from: goodabouthood on September 08, 2009, 04:58:32 PM
Quote from: Sophist on September 08, 2009, 04:55:56 PM

Dig is an understatement, you have stated she makes you cry, so we all know you're also a Coldpay fan.   :wink:

You didn't really say that did you? I must have missed that. Can someone point me in the direction of said statement?
it's in one of those desert island type threads.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

disco

The Disco Biscuits
2001-09-27
El Rey Theater
Los Angeles, CA   

DSBD

DISC ONE:
Set 1:
1. Reactor >
2. Little Betty Boop* >
3. Confrontation* >
4. Reactor
5. Coat
6. Three Days

DISC TWO:
Set 2:
1. Aceetobee >
2. Jigsaw Earth >
3. 7-11 >
4. Jigsaw Earth >
5. 7-11 >
6. Jigsaw Earth@ >
7. Down To The Bottom >
8. Kamaole Sands* >
9. Vassillios

DISC THREE:
Encore:
1. Helicopters
2. The Tunnel

* Inverted version.
@ Without ending vocals.

awesome set 2, the ac2b goes across the spectrum of bisco from melodic gentle grooves to some full on untz, nice opening jam to start as well. From there some fantastic interplay as they move between Jigsaw and 7-11. Kamaole sands always reminds me of DWD with that guitar lick, def worth a listen.
You can stream the aud on the archive here; http://www.archive.org/details/db2001-09-27.shnf
enjoy!

www.week4paug.net

gah

Quote from: Sophist on September 08, 2009, 07:00:25 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on September 08, 2009, 04:58:32 PM
Quote from: Sophist on September 08, 2009, 04:55:56 PM

Dig is an understatement, you have stated she makes you cry, so we all know you're also a Coldpay fan.   :wink:

You didn't really say that did you? I must have missed that. Can someone point me in the direction of said statement?
it's in one of those desert island type threads.

Ahhh, I see. So one day when I'm just drifting along in the sea of paug, I might come across it. I'll keep my eyes fixed on the horizon.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on September 08, 2009, 06:59:18 PM

;)

Yes, I have stated that Mandy Moore has brought me to tears with her beauty, awesomeness and her inner strength.

I am not ashamed of this, and I'm also not ashamed to admit that I like the song "The Scientist" by Coldplay.  However, most of their music leaves me

And thirdly, RowJimmy, I'm sorry that I spent all of the money intended to bribe you on Two P.B.R's, a bag of M and M's and two "lucy" cigarettes.  I feel as tho I was doing both Disco and you a Service, because I was sure that when you discovered that five dollars was all that Disco thought your loyalty was worth, both you and Disco would be dissapointed in the outcome.

Just in case you two missed the mod ;)

disco

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on September 08, 2009, 07:03:21 PM

;)

sorry rj, I spent all my money on some girl named Molly
I'm hoping to get you 10-ish for October
my biggest problem is that mailing you change requires quite a bit of postage

www.week4paug.net

sophist

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on September 08, 2009, 07:03:21 PM

;)

Thanks, I did miss the edit job. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Yeah, I saw that when I edited the post, their were two more responses connected to mine, so I decided to repost the edit just in case.

rowjimmy

blatboom

gotta stop buying those shitty padlocks.  these hoodlums can cut through em like a hot knife through butter.

gah

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 08, 2009, 08:46:24 PM
Quote from: blatboom on September 08, 2009, 08:51:27 PM
gotta stop buying those shitty padlocks.  these hoodlums can cut through em like a hot knife through butter.

clip, cut, clang.

Yo, did you listen to this spacebirdmatingcall floodlightts from camp bisco III?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sophist

Quote from: goodabouthood on September 08, 2009, 09:16:05 PM

clip, cut, clang.

Yo, did you listen to this spacebirdmatingcall floodlightts from camp bisco III?
the more important question is do you have enough malhi to boof for said listening?   :evil:  :-P  :wink:

rowjimmy

Quote from: Sophist on September 08, 2009, 10:10:49 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on September 08, 2009, 09:16:05 PM

clip, cut, clang.

the more important question is do you have enough malhi to boof for said listening?   :evil:  :-P  :wink: