News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2014-7-1 Xfinity Center - Mansfield, MA - Post Show Discussion

Started by emay, July 01, 2014, 11:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

emay

Multibeast12

During the ghost when Ithey started to do the Paug drum beat. I was like. No way theyactually nailed a segue. Instead of half assing it.

And this hood was insane. Great second set! Will relisten to set one, was in a bad mood because of car problems. Radiator hose blew off so car kept over heating. Got in kinda late. Meh.

rowjimmy

After one time through, I enjoyed the show.

Skimming back through highlights now.

During the LST, mbw accurately spotted the similarity between the Tahoe Tweezer and this Hood. That same jam also popped up in the Hollywood Hood.
Fortunately, no Woo!

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

emay

Quote from: birdman on July 02, 2014, 12:04:16 PM
New England heads just say no to the woo.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

honestly I love waiting all night and I thought it was a good placement in the second set. Actually excited to hear that one live.

Still like the 12/31/10 ghost licks in the ghost jam

mistercharlie

I just gave Ghost through Hood a listen while getting baked in the batcave. That Hood was the real deal sickness!! Just some great playing all around. I'm excited for where this summer could go.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: birdman on July 02, 2014, 12:04:16 PM
New England heads just say no to the woo.

and we all thank you for it. continue to lead the way good sir.

VDB

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on July 02, 2014, 12:19:52 PM
Still like the 12/31/10 ghost licks in the ghost jam

I noted the similarities this morning as well.
Is this still Wombat?

phil

just finished set 1...stash, fuego were awesome. Gonna try and get some work done before I fire up set two (for productivity's sake).
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

cleech74

I'm listening to this show, now. I'm in the middle of Stash, digging the jam. Good stuff, so far. Can't wait to hear set two. Did they add the second jam back in Mike's? Fish did address that in his recent radio interview.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

emay

Quote from: cleech74 on July 02, 2014, 01:09:10 PM
I'm listening to this show, now. I'm in the middle of Stash, digging the jam. Good stuff, so far. Can't wait to hear set two. Did they add the second jam back in Mike's? Fish did address that in his recent radio interview.

nope they didnt.

gah

I'm liking halfway to the moon as well. solid track with not much of a jam but some really nice lines from trey.

Like it was mentioned last night, I'm digging how the new material works in the sets. Maybe it's because they based some of those tracks off their favorite jams from previous tours, so it just works that they'd fit back in so easily once structured into song format. Something to consider.