News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Non-circulating shows

Started by jephrey, January 15, 2006, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoEsc

Is 7/11/97 still a missing tape?  A while back I asked a friend who taped that tour; this morning he got back to me and said he has a master.  It's now on his list to FLAC and seed.  But curious if this is still missing.

Marco

August

yeah, it still is.
it would nice to finally have it in circulation!
a

antelope19

WOW, I know that would make a TON of people very happy!!!! :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Caravan2001

I was cleaning my garage yesterday and found another 50-60 Phish tapes.....There is definately at least SOME good stuff in there.  I'll be going through the bag tonight, and get everything worth xfering off to Marmar.  So far I have found the missing half of 4/21/91 and a killer sounding analog master of 5.10.91 (only 1 set so far, but the other must be in there....) SO, thanks to Marmar (and my pack-rat mentality), we will be hearing some 'new' old phish soon.....yee haw....

antelope19

The much anticipated, long awaited, 7-11-97.  For all you completists out there......What are you waiting for.........Get on it!!!!!!!!

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=501955
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jephrey

beeeeyoutiful.  I'll update the wiki list!

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

susep

Quote from: antelope19 on November 21, 2006, 09:44:23 AM
The much anticipated, long awaited, 7-11-97.  For all you completists out there......What are you waiting for.........Get on it!!!!!!!!

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=501955

giving thanks/xmas/hannakuh early  :wink:

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: caravan2001 on November 20, 2006, 09:40:07 PM
I was cleaning my garage yesterday and found another 50-60 Phish tapes.....There is definately at least SOME good stuff in there.  I'll be going through the bag tonight, and get everything worth xfering off to Marmar.  So far I have found the missing half of 4/21/91 and a killer sounding analog master of 5.10.91 (only 1 set so far, but the other must be in there....) SO, thanks to Marmar (and my pack-rat mentality), we will be hearing some 'new' old phish soon.....yee haw....
awesome -never know what you can find in the garage/basement :-D
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Caravan2001

Not too  much else showed up, but I'll send it off to Marmar, maybe there is more in there that I don't know is uncirculated.  At least hving the second set of Potsdam is good.....my favorite Hood....

bizarro jerry

7/12/91 is Live Phish 19
8/1/92 is now in circulation

jephrey

List updated...  However, I left 7/12 in for now.  We'll need to come to a concensus on LP stuff.  It doesn't "circulate", it's purchased from Phish.  I guess we need to define "circulate"

j
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

rowjimmy

if it's ONLY on Livephish, note it as such but leave it on, I'd say.

bizarro jerry

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 22, 2007, 09:36:53 PM
if it's ONLY on Livephish, note it as such but leave it on, I'd say.

agreed

bizarro jerry

I went through my list. I also have the following shows on my computer that appear on the DNC list. I think I got a bunch of them in the past several months from etree.

2/24/88 Waitsfield, VT - Funky Bitch and Fluffhead missing
10/22/89 Burlington, VT - COMPLETE, but I only have the first four seconds of Run Like An Antelope
3/7/90 Durham, NC - Reba and Encore missing
3/10/90 Burlington, VT - Set I only
4/26/90 Oberlin, OH  - Sweet Adeline missing
10/1/90 Ithica, NY - I have what appears to be just set II
12/31/90 Boston, MA - COMPLETE
4/21/91 Potsdam, NY - Set I only, Uncertain if "Jam" is missing
5/12/91 Burlington, VT - COMPLETE
5/18/91 New York, NY - COMPLETE
10/6/91 St. Paul, MN - Squirming Coil, Sweet Adeline, Llama missing
11/9/91 Atlanta, GA - COMPLETE
7/30/92 Rochester Hills, MI - COMPLETE
3/19/93 Redlands, CA - COMPLETE
4/13/94 New York, NY COMPLETE "WNEW Interview"

freebaracco

12-08-89 Green Mountain College, Poultney, VT

1: Oh Kee Pa Ceremony-> Suzy Greenberg, Split Open and Melt, Ya Mar, Reba, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters-> Who Do We Do-> AC/DC Bag, My Sweet One, Bathtub Gin, Run Like an Antelope

The recording that circulates from ths show only includes the second set + the my sweet one, gin and the antelope, I have been dying forever to hear the rest of the 1st set as the second set is one of my all time favs